About Delta Skymiles
Delta Airlines, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, operates over 5,000 flights daily to over 325 destinations worldwide. The airline’s major U.S. hubs include Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, and Salt Lake City; their three European hubs are located in Paris, London, and Amsterdam. Delta is the only U.S. carrier with scheduled service to Africa, an attractive feature when selling Delta SkyMiles. These expansive, exclusive routes make Delta the leading transatlantic airline with more total departures and destinations than any other U.S. carrier.
Ranked the #2 Best Airline Reward Program by U.S. News and World Report, Delta Skymiles offers a variety of ways to earn miles, which will enable you to earn and sell Delta miles with ease. Members earn 5 miles for every dollar spent on Delta flights and can also earn miles with over 20 partner airlines, including Air France and Aeromexico. The airline also boasts a variety of partnerships, including Airbnb, Hertz, and Lyft, to help you rack up and sell Delta miles quickly.
Delta SkyMiles never expire, so you can conveniently sell Delta miles at any time. Another huge benefit of Delta SkyMiles is the airline doesn’t hold back on travel benefits for its SkyMiles Members. As you accrue points, you advance into the SkyMiles Medallion Program. Different tiers of the program provide first-class upgrades, free checked bags, priority boarding, and lounge access. You can enjoy these perks while effortlessly earning points on your travel purchases, and then earn additional money by selling your Delta SkyMiles.
Delta SkyMiles is a member of the Skyteam Alliance which partners with airlines across the globe including: Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Czech Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Kenya Airways, KLM, Korean Air, Middle East Airlines, Saudia, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines, Xiamen Airlines.
How to Maximize Delta Skymiles
Earn with Traveling:
- With a basic Delta membership, accumulate miles by receiving 5 Miles for every dollar spent on ticket fares.
- SkyMiles Medallion members accumulate miles by receiving rates that are as high as 11 miles per every dollar spent on ticket fares
Earn with Delta SkyMiles Credit Card:
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on everyday purchases
Eligible Credit Cards:
- Blue Delta Skymiles
- Gold Delta Skymiles
- Platinum Delta Skymiles
- Delta Reserve
Earn with SkyMiles Partners:
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on Lyft rides
- Host or stay at Airbnb homes
- Stay at Hotel partners including Marriot and Sheraton
- Use car rental partners including Hertz
- Shop brands including Apple and Macy’s
- Dine out at participating restaurants
Due to the abundant ways to earn Delta Miles through the many partnerships Delta offers, acquiring miles is a breeze. Sell Delta Miles for cash to MilesBuyer once you accumulate a minimum of 80,000 Skymiles.
How much are Delta SkyMiles worth?
Trade-in value for Delta Miles varies from 0.8 to 1.8 cents per mile. We give the best possible offer on the market.
Process of Selling Delta Skymiles
The whole process takes only a few minutes.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we are able to promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your points today
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We use your miles for flight tickets for our clients
- Your account is returned to you, you can continue using your account and earning more Delta SkyMiles.
Your personal and financial data are encrypted and protected. We treat your data confidentially and don’t share any information with third parties.
We pre-pay you with PayPal before you transfer your Delta miles to our account.
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
We serve over 50,000 clients from across the World, including SkyMiles members and we scored five stars in the independent Google Reviews ranking. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Top Accounts This Month
Ward A – 260k Delta Skymiles
Jonathan D – 760k Delta Skymiles
Trent S – 500k Delta Skymiles
Chris S – 420k Delta Skymiles
Aaron T – 2.2 million Delta Skymiles
Did you know?
✈️ Delta Airlines will soon be expanding its nonstop options and routes to 🇪🇺 Europe and Africa. These include daily routes from Atlanta to the hot new destination 🇵🇹 Lisbon, as well as a third nonstop flight from Detroit to 🇫🇷 Paris every day.