About The American Express Centurion Black Card
The creme de la creme of credit cards, the American Express Centurion Black Card isn’t for everyone. It’s an invite-only card for the biggest spenders. Even though you can now send in a request for consideration for the card, the bare minimum to qualify is to already have an Amex card for at least one year and have a yearly expenditure of at least $250K. Even if you fulfill these criteria, there is no guarantee that you will get the invite.
Considering that you already own an Amex Centurion Black card, you are already aware of what makes it the card of the 1%. Its luxury perks include elite travel status, credits to luxury outlets, 24/7 concierge service, access to celebrity events, zero transaction fees when shopping abroad, personal guide for customs and immigration process, and more.
What makes the Amex Centurion Black Card all the more legendary is that it has no limit to how much you can spend in a single swipe and you get to earn a point for every point you spend which goes up to 1.5 points if you spend more than $5000. These perks offset the initiation and yearly fee of the card and the fact that you have to pay off the balance every month. Truth is, once you own this prestigious card, there is no going back.
The Benefits of Using an Amex Black Card
- Travel perks
The Centurion card comes with its own personal guide to expedite your immigration and customs when you are traveling internationally. Along with that, you get full statement credit towards your CLEAR membership with three family members. CLEAR is an expedited security screening process present at airports, sports, event venues.
With the Centurion card, you not only get free access to airport lounges but you also score Platinum Medallion Elite status with Delta that offers bonus miles, free upgrades, and more. Even your hotel stays are covered with complimentary elite status at Marriott, IHG, Hilton, and Relais & Châteaux.
- Car Rentals
Renting a car with a Centurion card can fetch you preferred pricing on luxury vehicles like Bentley, Lamborghini, and even F1 racing cars. Along with that, you get primary rental car insurance, free roadside assistance, and other benefits.
- Exclusive Events
A Centurion card can get you exclusive access to events like celebrity concerts, sports, theater shows, and other VIP events. With the complimentary CLEAR membership that the card comes with, you also get expedited security screening and entry to these events. In other words, Amex knows how to make you feel special.
- Lifestyle perks
Go on a shopping spree to Saks Fifth Avenue with the Centurion card to get up to $1000 yearly ($250 per quarter) statement credits at the store. Once you are done shopping, hit any branch of the high-end gym chain, Equinox with the complimentary Destination Access membership which costs more than $4000 in the first year.
- No spending limit
With no preset spending limit, you can buy big-ticket items with one swipe of the Amex Centurion Black card. However, you will need to pay off the balance by the end of the month.
Process of Selling Amex Black Card Points
The process of selling American Express Centurion Black Card points with MilesBuyer only takes a few minutes and can be completed in the following steps:
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we can promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your Centurion points immediately
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We will use your points for booking hotel stays or flight tickets for our clients
- Your account will then be returned to you so that you can continue using your account and earning more points
Why Sell Your American Express Centurion Black Card Points
MilesBuyer lays the highest stress on data security. We have several encryption layers on our website that protect your data from hackers. We never sell your data to third parties.
We send over the full payment of your Amex Black card points first to your verified PayPal account before accessing your account.
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
We have more than 50,000 returning clients across the world and have a 5-star rating for our services. These facts are proof of the quality of service we provide.
Interesting Facts About the Amex Centurion Black Card
- The Amex Black card is one of the most mysterious cards you can get. No one knows for sure the minimum criteria for being eligible for the card invite. It’s all just speculation till now.
- Rumour has it that you need to be a high earner and must have paid off between $350K and $500K for all your Amex cards in the calendar year to be eligible for the exclusive invite
- The Centurion card is not your regular piece of plastic. It is made of anodized titanium.
- The customer service of Amex Black card is exemplary. You don’t have to listen to hold music when you call them and they would do everything to get your problems resolved.
- If card information gets stolen, the first step they take is issue a new card so that you do not face any hassle and then they open an investigation
- With the Centurion card, you get reminder calls before anniversaries and birthdays, personal shoppers at your convenience, consultations with wine specialists, and even tickets to sold-out events
Did You Know?
- There are two versions of the Amex Centurion Black card – personal and business
- Amex is a travel-heavy card which means most of the benefits are related to airlines, hotels, and other travel perks
- You may not be eligible for a Centurion invite even if you win a one-million-dollar lottery. You also need to have a high total net worth.
- If you own a Centurion card, you will have to spend a minimum of $100K per year on the card
- The largest Centurion purchase was a private jet that cost $52 million
Comparing The MasterCard Black Card vs. The Amex Centurion
- Application 📋
As you already know, the Amex Centurion is an invite-only card and is one of the most top-end cards you can get. On the other hand, anyone can apply for a Mastercard Black Card which is a top-tier credit card. It is at par with Citi Prestige card, Amex Platinum card, etc.
- Cost 💲
The Amex Centurion card comes with a hefty initiation fee and an annual fee of $5000 which is ten times that of the Mastercard Black card.
- Rewards 💸
Even though rewards are not the primary purpose of these cards, it is still something to look at. The Centurion card earns you 1 point per dollar spent and can be redeemed at 2 cents per point. With Mastercard Black, you get a 1.5% cashback on every purchase and you can redeem the points for travel at a 2% rate. This means you get a higher cashback rate with Mastercard Black.
- Credit Limit 💳
This is where the game changes. While Mastercard can give you a spending limit of around $25,00, the limit on the Amex Centurion Black card is limitless.
- Concierge Service 🛎️
The concierge service of the Centurion card is top-notch. It is known that an Amex employee went on a motorcycle trip across countries to the Dead Sea to get a handful of sand for a cardholder’s son’s school project. Mastercard Black cardholders claim that its concierge service is similar to lesser cards.
- Dining 🍽️
Amex Centurion Black cardholders have standing reservations at top-tier restaurants like Nobu, Smith & Wollensky, and more. Any such facility of Mastercard Black is unknown and unlikely.
FAQs on Selling Amex Centurion Black Card Points
Do Amex Centurion points expire?
Amex Centurion Black card points do not expire until you cancel the card and all the other American Express cards.
Can anyone own an American Express Black Card?
No. The Amex Centurion Black card isn’t available for everyone. It is an invite-only card for individuals with a high net worth. However, you can request consideration for the card through Amex.
Can you own a second Amex Black Card?
Being an invite-only card, owning two Amex Black cards is unlikely. However, Amex Centurion allows two authorized users for one Black card.
Is It Illegal to Sell Amex Centurion Black Card Points?
You can sell your Amex Centurion Black card points with authorized online miles brokers that conduct safe transactions. Sell your points with MilesBuyer for the best rates and service.
Can I sell my Amex Centurion Black Card Points for Cash?
Yes. You can sell your extra reward points from your Amex Centurion Black card in exchange for cash at MilesBuyer. We provide competitive rates, high quality of service, and top-level data security.
How much can I sell my Amex Centurion Black Card points for?
The return rate on selling your Amex Centurion Black card points depends on the number of points you want to sell, the demand for the points, market value, etc. MilesBuyer offers the best rates with top-notch service.
How to Sell Amex Centurion Black Card Points for Cash?
- Go to the top of this page to find a contact form. Fill it up and submit. Please double-check the phone number you provide since we will try to reach you there. Or, email us at email@example.com with details of the points you want to sell, contact number, and price you expect.
- We will contact you with our quote for your Centurion Black points
- On approval of the quote, we will verify your account and transfer the cash to your PayPal account
- We will then use your Amex Centurion Black card points to book flights or stays for our customers
- Once completed, we will return your account so that you can keep earning points
For any questions about selling Amex Centurion points, give us a call at 1-800-511-0315. One of our executives will help you out.