About JetBlue TrueBlue and Other Reward Points Program
JetBlue Airways is known for its affordable rates paired with its award-winning amenities. The airline frequently flies to beach destinations. It is the sixth-largest airline in the US and flies to more than 100 destinations in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Some of the amenities include fully lie-flat seats, privacy doors in suites, in-flight internet service, Fly-Fi across its fleet, and more. Depending on the fare type, offerings vary from free checked baggage to reduced change fees and more.
As seen with most budget airlines, JetBlue Airways’ commitment to customer service is evident in its customer-centric loyalty program, TrueBlue. The program is free to join and you get to earn for every dollar you spend on the flight. The more extensive your package is, the more you earn. Extensive packages usually include flight tickets, hotel booking, car rentals, etc.
There’s more. JetBlue Airways is partners with Emirates, South African Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, JSX, Icelandair, and Silver Airways. This means you get to earn JetBlue miles when you book tickets with any of its partner airlines. However, you can only redeem TrueBlue points with Hawaiian Airlines.
How Much Are JetBlue TrueBlue Points Worth?
- 10,000 JetBlue points are worth approximately $100
- 25,000 JetBlue points are worth approximately $250
- 50,000 JetBlue points are worth approximately $500
- 80,000 JetBlue points are worth approximately $800
- 100,000 JetBlue points are worth approximately $1,000
Process of Selling JetBlue Miles & TrueBlue Points
The process of selling JetBlue miles only takes a few minutes.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we can promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your JetBlue rewards points immediately
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We will use your JetBlue miles for booking flight tickets for our clients
- Your account will then be returned to you so that you can continue using it to earn more miles
Why Sell Your JetBlue Miles & TrueBlue Points with MilesBuyer?
Your personal and financial data are encrypted and protected. We treat your data confidentially and don’t share any information with third parties.
As soon as the amount in cash for your JetBlue miles is decided, we will pay the money upfront by transferring it to your verified PayPal account before accessing your JetBlue Airways account and using your TrueBlue points.
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
Our 5-star independent Google rating is proof of the quality of service we provide. This rating comes from the reviews of MilesBuyers’ customers spread across the globe who return to us for repeat business.
How to Calculate Your JetBlue Miles?
- To calculate miles earned, review your travel itinerary to find out the number of miles estimated for the flight
- Next, check if you are eligible for bonus miles. You can be awarded bonus miles based on your membership status, or destination-based offers, etc. An example is doubling of miles earned on flying to a specific destination.
- Add your bonus miles to the miles you’ve earned from the flight to find out the total number of credits awarded
- A week after completing your flight, log in to your account to check the credits awarded and match it with your calculation
Interesting JetBlue Facts You Didn’t Know ✈️
- JetBlue was originally going to be called “Taxi”. That didn’t work out since the word “taxi” was already in use by the Air Traffic Control and naming an airline ”Taxi” would’ve caused confusion.
- JetBlue was named the “Official Airline of Springfield” after it entered into a partnership with 20th Century Fox to promote The Simpsons Movie
- JetBlue offers the most legroom out of any budget airline
- TrueBlue members earn major points when they travel with their pets.
The airline has its own Customer Bill of Rights which makes the customers entitled to compensation if a flight is delayed
FAQ’s on Selling JetBlue Miles & TrueBlue Points
Do JetBlue Miles Expire?
JetBlue’s TrueBlue points never expire. However, if you choose to close your TrueBlue account, your points will be terminated.
Can I Sell My JetBlue Points?
Yes. You can sell your JetBlue TrueBlue points to generate instant cash. While there isn’t much scope to sell your TrueBlue points through the JetBlue portal, you can sell your miles to miles brokers online. Sell your JetBlue miles to MilesBuyer for great offers.
How Much Can I Sell JetBlue Points?
If you are a member of JetBlue Airways and have accumulated a good number of TrueBlue points in your account, you can consider converting your JetBlue points to instant cash. You can choose to sell all of your JetBlue miles or a part of it depending on your requirement and future usage predictions. MilesBuyer buys all quantities of JetBlue miles at reasonable prices.
How to Sell JetBlue Airline Miles and Points?
Selling your JetBlue miles with MilesBuyer is easy. It can be completed in the following steps:
- Scroll up this page to find the contact form at the top. Fill the form with your details. Please ensure that the contact number you leave is correct because we will use it to reach you.
- We will get in touch with you to know more about the miles you want to sell, the quantity, and the price you expect for the miles. We will make a reasonable offer for your miles based on that.
- Once you agree on the price, we will transfer the amount to your verified PayPal account.
- After payment, we will access your JetBlue Airways account to use your miles and book tickets for our clients.
- On completion, we will return the account to you so that you can keep earning miles
Other than filling up the contact form you can also reach us at 1-800-511-0315 or send us an email at email@example.com. One of our executives will guide you through the process.
Where Can I Sell My JetBlue Miles & Points?
You can sell your JetBlue miles with MilesBuyer. We offer amazing prices, pre-payment, great customer service, and a high standard of data security. Reach us at 1-800-511-0315 for more details or email us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org.