Established in 1919, Hilton, a worldwide household name is a leader in global hospitality. Conrad Hilton founded the hotel chain by buying one property in Cisco, Texas. Fast forward 99 years, Hilton now has over 570 hotels across 78 countries. Hilton remains innovative, modern and forward-looking in terms of hospitality and style. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Hilton remains one of the largest hotel brands in the world. Guests often use the phrase “Take me to the Hilton” when referring to staying at Hilton hotels.
About Hilton Points
Hilton Honors is one of the world’s best frequent-guest programs. As a Hilton Honors Member, there are robust ways to accumulate and use points. The best and most efficient way to earn points is by staying at eligible hotels. Additional ways to acquire points include shopping, traveling and dining with Hilton partners. Once you accumulate points, you can use points for free nights at Hilton hotels and resorts, free car rentals and free flights, in addition to, shopping through eligible companies including Amazon.
How to Earn Hilton Honors Points to Sell
It is common for users to maximize their Hilton points by building their balance quickly so that they can sell off the Hilton Honors points for lucrative cash returns. Following are some ways to earn these points easily:
- At most Hilton properties, you earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on room rates and other eligible charges. You can earn extra points per dollar if you fall under a high status tier.
- You also have the chance to earn more points during member-only promotions. For example, these promotions can have offers like earning 3x points on stays for a limited period.
- The easiest way to earn Hilton Honors points is through credit cards. You get introductory bonus points with Hilton Honors credit card with points going up to 150,000 depending on the card you apply for. Other perks include resort credits, complimentary status, etc.
- You can also earn Hilton Honors points every time you book a Lyft ride, hire cars from Alamo, National, and Enterprise, and book a cruise through Hilton Honors Cruises
- If you dine out a lot, you can sign up for a Hilton Honors Dining account and link your credit cards for restaurant purchases to start earning points every time you swipe those cards
- If you want to really bulk up your account to be able to earn good money by selling your Hilton points, you can also convert miles from your Hawaiian Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airways account to Honor points
Why Should I Sell My Hilton Points?
Hilton Honors points expire after one year of zero activity in your account which includes using and earning points. In other words, they will go to waste if not used right away. However, there are too many blackout dates when you cannot use the points you have earned. This makes it difficult for members to match travel times accordingly. In such situations, it is best to sell your Hilton Honors points in exchange for instant cash to maximize their return. Since there is a considerably sized market for Hilton Honors points, you are guaranteed to profit well from them.
Hilton Honors Membership Levels
There are four membership tiers of the Hilton Honors program:
- Member – This is the basic membership level. If you fall under this tier, you get benefits like booking free nights at any of their properties, exemption from paying reward fees, discounted rate, digital check-in and out, digital key, room selection, free WiFi, and access to Hilton Honors experiences.
- Silver – A Silver member gets all of the above benefits along with benefits like rollover nights, free fifth night stay, and earning bonus of 20% on stays.
- Gold – Anyone with a gold membership gets all the benefits of Member and Silver members plus 80% bonus on stays, food upgrades, and food and beverage credit.
- Diamond – In addition to the above, Diamond members get benefits like 100% bonus points earning, lounge access, premium WiFi, elite status gifting, etc.
Going up along the tiers guarantees earning more points to bulk up your balance and receive more value when you sell your Hilton Honors points for cash.
Benefits of Selling Hilton Points for Cash
When you sell your Hilton Honors points with MilesBuyer, you get higher cash values than you would if you redeemed them. Our points selling process is hassle-free and you get instant cash transferred to your account within minutes of deciding on the quote. Also, we transfer the cash to your account before using the miles so that you have peace of mind. Once we use the miles for booking tickets for our clients, you can start using your account to earn more Hilton Honors points.
Hilton Honors Points – Achieve Status Requirements
- Member- 0 nights – Just enroll!
- Silver- 4 stays or 10 nights
- Gold- 20 stays, 40 nights or 75,000 Hilton Honors Base Points
- Diamond- 30 stays, 60 nights or 120,000 Hilton Honors Base Points
Perks of Hilton Points Memberships
Member- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent
Silver- Earn 12 points for every $1 spent plus 20% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Gold- Earn 18 points for every $1 spent plus 80% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Diamond -Earn 20 points for every $1 spent plus 100% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Additional Perks with all levels of Membership include: Guaranteed Member Discount, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Late Check-Out and many more
Tips on How to Maximize Selling Hilton Honors Points
Earn with Achieving Status:
- Stay at Hilton Hotels frequently and move up the ladder to reach Diamond status to earn 20 points for every dollar spent and a 100% bonus
Earn with Hilton Honors Credit Cards:
- Hilton Honors Card – Earn 7x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 5x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Amex Ascend Card – Earn 12x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 6x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card – Earn 14x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 7x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Business Card – Earn 12x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 6x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
Process of Selling Hilton Points
The whole process of selling Hilton points takes only a few minutes.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we are able to promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your Hilton points today
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We use Hilton Honors points for flight tickets for our clients
- Your account is returned to you, you can continue using your account and earning more Hilton Honors Points.
Why Sell Your Hilton Honors Points with MilesBuyer?
Your personal and financial data are encrypted and protected. We treat your data confidentially and don’t share any information with third parties.
We pre-pay you with PayPal before you transfer your Hilton points to our account.
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
We serve over 50,000 clients from across the World, including Hilton Honors members and we scored five stars in the independent Google Reviews ranking. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Top Hilton Accounts This Month
Kim W – 960k Hilton Honors Points
Kelley P – 860k Hilton Honors Points
Alan S – 400k Hilton Honors Points
Jim A – 410k Hilton Honors Points
Arton K – 2.1 million Hilton Honors Points
FAQ’s on Selling Hilton Points
Can You Sell Hilton Honors Points?
Yes. You can sell your accumulated Hilton Honors points in exchange for instant cash. Miles sold in bulk always fetch higher cash values. There are several mile brokers that buy Hilton Honors points. However, you have to be careful while selecting one because your data will be at their mercy. MilesBuyer has multiple encryption layers in place to ensure that your personal data always stays secure when you do business with us. We also offer the best rates for your Hilton Honor points.
Can you Sell Hilton Points Online?
Yes. You can sell your Hilton points online with any online points and miles broker. However, it’s important to do your research before selecting a broker. MilesBuyer is a legitimate online broker that offers high values for your points and ensures that your data is protected when you do business with us.
Are Hilton Honors Points Transferable?
Yes. You can transfer your Hilton Honors points to a friend or a family member. There is no fee associated with transferring points. A minimum of 1000 points and a maximum of 500,000 points can be transferred between Hilton Honors members at one go. You can transfer a maximum of six times in a year.
Can Hilton Honors Points Be Redeemed for Cash?
Yes. Apart from cashing in on points on property stays and travel packages that Hilton offers, you can redeem your accumulated Hilton Honors points in exchange for immediate cash. This can be done with an online miles broker and is definitely the best way to extract substantial value out of your points if you don’t want to spend extra time researching strategic ways to redeem them with Hilton.
How Much Are My Hilton Honors Points Worth?
As of date, Hilton Honors points are valued approximately at half a cent per point which places the value of 10,000 Hilton Honors points at a mere $50. This value is according to research-based rough estimation given by credit card rewards experts. Hilton never reveals the actual value of their points. Therefore, this is not an exact value. The exact value may differ as per Hilton policies. It is always wise to keep using the Hilton Honors points instead of hoarding them since the value fluctuation of these points is completely at the discretion of Hilton. If you are holding on to a large number of Hilton Honors points, you can sell them in exchange for cash to maximize their value.
Is it safe to Sell Hilton Honors Points?
You can sell Hilton Honors points with MilesBuyer with guaranteed high returns. We are a legitimate organization that purchases and sells hotel points and airline miles with more than 50,000 clients across the globe who return to us for repeat business. Sell your Hilton points in bulk to get the most value out of them.
How to Sell My Hilton Honors Points?
You can sell your Hilton Honors points in exchange for instant cash. There are several online miles brokers who buy Hilton Honor points for different rates. However, it’s wise to do thorough research before selecting one because you should never compromise on your data security. MilesBuyer provides enterprise-grade data security for your personal information when you do business with us. We take data privacy very seriously which is why we have multiple layers of encryption in place. If you want to sell your Hilton Honors points with us, all you need to do is give us a call at 1-800-511-0315 with your quote. Or, you can fill up and submit the contact form at the top of this page. We will reach out to you with our price. If you agree, we will verify your points and transfer the agreed-upon cash to your account before you transfer the points to us. Learn more about selling airline miles here.