Established in 1919, Hilton, a worldwide household name is a leader in global hospitality. Conrad Hilton founded the hotel chain by buying one property in Cisco, Texas. Fast forward 99 years, Hilton now has over 570 hotels across 78 countries. Hilton remains innovative, modern and forward-looking in terms of hospitality and style. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Hilton remains one of the largest hotel brands in the world. Guests often use the phrase “Take me to the Hilton” when referring to staying at Hilton hotels.
About Hilton Points
Hilton Honors is one of the world’s best frequent-guest programs. As a Hilton Honors Member, there are robust ways to accumulate and use points. The best and most efficient way to earn points is by staying at eligible hotels. Additional ways to acquire points include shopping, traveling and dining with Hilton partners. Once you accumulate points, you can use points for free nights at Hilton hotels and resorts, free car rentals and free flights, in addition to, shopping through eligible companies including Amazon.
Hilton Honors Points – Achieve Status Requirements
- Member- 0 nights – Just enroll!
- Silver- 4 stays or 10 nights
- Gold- 20 stays, 40 nights or 75,000 Hilton Honors Base Points
- Diamond- 30 stays, 60 nights or 120,000 Hilton Honors Base Points
Perks of Hilton Points Memberships
Member- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent
Silver- Earn 12 points for every $1 spent plus 20% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Gold- Earn 18 points for every $1 spent plus 80% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Diamond -Earn 20 points for every $1 spent plus 100% Elite Tier Bonus Points
Additional Perks with all levels of Membership include: Guaranteed Member Discount, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Late Check-Out and many more
Tips on How to Maximize Hilton Honors Points
Earn with Achieving Status:
- Stay at Hilton Hotels frequently and move up the ladder to reach Diamond status to earn 20 points for every dollar spent and a 100% bonus
Earn with Hilton Honors Credit Cards:
- Hilton Honors Card – Earn 7x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 5x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Amex Ascend Card – Earn 12x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 6x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card – Earn 14x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 7x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Hilton Honors Business Card – Earn 12x Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible Hilton purchases and 6x for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
Process of Selling Hilton Points
The whole process of selling Hilton points takes only a few minutes.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we are able to promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your Hilton points today
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We use Hilton Honors points for flight tickets for our clients
- Your account is returned to you, you can continue using your account and earning more Hilton Honors Points.
Why Sell Your Hilton Honors Points with MilesBuyer?
Your personal and financial data are encrypted and protected. We treat your data confidentially and don’t share any information with third parties.
We pre-pay you with PayPal before you transfer your Hilton points to our account.
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
We serve over 50,000 clients from across the World, including Hilton Honors members and we scored five stars in the independent Google Reviews ranking. Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
Top Accounts This Month
Kim W – 960k Hilton Honors Points
Kelley P – 860k Hilton Honors Points
Alan S – 400k Hilton Honors Points
Jim A – 410k Hilton Honors Points
Arton K – 2.1 million Hilton Honors Points
FAQ’s on Selling Hilton Points
Can You Sell Hilton Honors Points?
Yes. You can sell your accumulated Hilton Honors points in exchange for instant cash. Miles sold in bulk always fetch higher cash values. There are several mile brokers that buy Hilton Honors points. However, you have to be careful while selecting one because your data will be at their mercy. MilesBuyer has multiple encryption layers in place to ensure that your personal data always stays secure when you do business with us. We also offer the best rates for your Hilton Honor points.
Are Hilton Honors Points Transferable?
Yes. You can transfer your Hilton Honors points to a friend or a family member. There is no fee associated with transferring points. A minimum of 1000 points and a maximum of 500,000 points can be transferred between Hilton Honors members at one go. You can transfer a maximum of six times in a year.
Can Hilton Honors Points Be Redeemed for Cash?
Yes. Apart from cashing in on points on property stays and travel packages that Hilton offers, you can redeem your accumulated Hilton Honors points in exchange for immediate cash. This can be done with an online miles broker and is definitely the best way to extract substantial value out of your points if you don’t want to spend extra time researching strategic ways to redeem them with Hilton.
How Much Are My Hilton Honors Points Worth?
As of date, Hilton Honors points are valued approximately at half a cent per point which places the value of 10,000 Hilton Honors points at a mere $50. This value is according to research-based rough estimation given by credit card rewards experts. Hilton never reveals the actual value of their points. Therefore, this is not an exact value. The exact value may differ as per Hilton policies. It is always wise to keep using the Hilton Honors points instead of hoarding them since the value fluctuation of these points is completely at the discretion of Hilton. If you are holding on to a large number of Hilton Honors points, you can sell them in exchange for cash to maximize their value.
How to Sell My Hilton Honors Points?
You can sell your Hilton Honors points in exchange for instant cash. There are several online miles brokers who buy Hilton Honor points for different rates. However, it’s wise to do thorough research before selecting one because you should never compromise on your data security. MilesBuyer provides enterprise-grade data security for your personal information when you do business with us. We take data privacy very seriously which is why we have multiple layers of encryption in place. If you want to sell your Hilton Honors points with us, all you need to do is give us a call at 1-800-511-0315 with your quote. Or, you can fill up and submit the contact form at the top of this page. We will reach out to you with our price. If you agree, we will verify your points and transfer the agreed-upon cash to your account before you transfer the points to us. Learn more about selling airline miles here.