About Citi ThankYou Points
Headquartered in New York City, Citibank has branches throughout the country and the world. In addition to offering credit card, mortgages, loans, and more, the company’s Citi ThankYou Rewards program is one of its greatest features. There is no fee to enroll in Citi ThankYou Rewards and many benefits to be gained by earning points through this program.
One of the easiest ways to earn Citi ThankYou Rewards points is by making purchases with a Citi ThankYou Rewards credit card. There are a variety to choose from; some have no annual fee, some offer bonuses like airport lounge access, and others offer extra points for gas station or restaurant purchases. You can also use a Citi Corporate Travel & Entertainment Card enrolled in Citi’s Corporate Card Rewards Program to earn points on eligible business purchases. An extra perk of having a Citi credit card is that cardholders get special access to tickets through Citi Private Pass.
Using a Citi Rewards credit card isn’t the only way to earn points. You can also rack up extra points by just banking with Citibank. Link your checking account to your ThankYou rewards account, set up direct deposit and one bill payment, and you’re on your way to accruing and then selling Citi ThankYou points.
Process of Selling Citi ThankYou Points
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we are able to promptly reach you)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your points today.
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account.
- We use your miles by transferring the points to a client’s airline account.
- Your account is returned to you for further earning of points and miles.
Top Accounts This Month
John D- 100k Citi ThankYou Points | $1,200
Tim D – 200k Citi ThankYou Points | $2,400
Steve A – 550k Citi ThankYou Points | $6,600
Jack J – 220k Citi ThankYou Points | $2,640
Ariel M – 680k Citi ThankYou Points | $8,160
Did you know?
With more than 200 million customers in more than 100 countries, Citigroup is the 🌎 world’s largest provider of credit 💳 cards.