About Lufthansa Miles and More
Lufthansa isn’t only Germany’s largest airline; with its multiple subsidiary passenger airlines, it is the largest airline in all of Europe. Its primary hubs are Frankfurt and Munich, and it operates flights to over 200 destinations across the globe. The airline just acquired part of Air Berlin and is adding new international destinations, while it continues to show increases in number of passengers and sales each month.
Lufthansa’s Miles and More program allows you to earn miles any time you travel, racking up miles by flying with any of their subsidiary airlines. Lufthansa also has partnerships with over 100 hotels, enabling you to earn at least 1,000 miles for every overnight stay. Using Hertz, Alamo, Enterprise, and other car rentals can also help you accrue and then sell Lufthansa miles for extra cash.
The airline also makes it incredibly easy to gain miles just by shopping. You can earn extra miles by purchasing Apple products, subscribing to the Economist, and even at certain outlet locations. Plus, with the Barclaycard Miles and More credit card, you can receive up to 2 miles for every dollar spent and receive bonus Lufthansa lounge access. Plus, while you’re gaining points to then sell Lufthansa miles, you can enjoy exclusive benefits every day.
Process of Selling Lufthansa Miles and More
- Select Lufthansa Miles and More.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we are able to promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your points today
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via paypal to your Verified paypal account
- We use your miles for flight tickets for our clients
- Your account is returned to you for further earning of points and miles.
Top Accounts This Month
Markus W – 204k Lufthansa Miles and More
Lindsay K – 75k Lufthansa Miles and More
Damien W – 250k Lufthansa Miles and More
Max O – 502k Lufthansa Miles and More
Santo Q – 550k Lufthansa Miles and More
Did you know?
Lufthansa has always been on the cutting edge of 💻 technology and advancement. In 2004, it was the first ✈️ airline to offer Internet on 🌎 international flights.