About Wyndham Hotel Reward Points Program
Wyndham points program is one of the most lucrative loyalty programs out there even though it is lesser known than Marriott, Hilton, or Hyatt. With 30,000+ properties spread across 80 countries, its worldwide footprint is excellent. So, the value proposition is quite high. The Wyndham chain has several kinds of properties under its name – from budget-friendly to elite Grand properties.
Before we get into selling Wyndham points, let’s be clear about the kind of Wyndham points you own. Wyndham primarily offers two types of loyalty points – Club Wyndham and Wyndham Rewards points. When you purchase ownership or timeshare of Wyndham properties, you are awarded Club Wyndham points. You are also awarded Club Wyndham points annually or biannually. On the other hand, the Rewards program is where you earn Wyndham hotel reward points with your vacation stays at Wyndham properties or through certain flights, etc. You also have the option to convert your Club points to Reward points.
Wyndham is known for its quality of service, luxurious retreats, and memorable experiences. Be it timeshare ownership or regular vacation stays, Wyndham membership offers the best quality in service and accommodation no matter where you stay. With Wyndham, you have an amazing vacation guaranteed. That being said, the true value of Wyndham hotel points lies in its use. If you do not see any usage of your points in the near future, the best alternative is to sell your Wyndham points. You can sell Wyndham timeshare points or reward points with us to get the best value.
Process of Selling Wyndham Points
The process of selling Wyndham points only takes a few minutes.
- Submit a quote via the website, live chat, or phone. (Please make sure you enter the correct contact information so that we can promptly reach you.)
- We will respond with what we can pay for your Wyndham hotel program points instantly
- Once you accept, you will be paid in full via PayPal to your Verified PayPal account
- We will use your Wyndham points for booking stays for our clients
- Your account will then be returned to you so that you can continue using your account and earning more points
Why Sell Your Wyndham Reward Points with MilesBuyer?
At MilesBuyer, data security is at the top of our priority list. We have several layers of encryption on our website to protect your data from malicious practices. We never sell your data to third parties.
We will pay the full, agreed-upon price for your Wyndham points to you before accessing them
5-Stars Rating on Google Reviews
Our 5-star Google rating is proof of our exemplary service. Our 50,000+ customers are spread across the globe and keep returning to us because of our reliable service.
FAQ’s on Selling Wyndham Hotel Points
Do Wyndham Points Expire?
There are two expiry timelines for Wyndham points. If there is no activity in your membership account for 18 consecutive months, the points are forfeited. Point earning, redemption, and transfer qualify as account activity. Wyndham also has a four-year rule of point expiry for active members. According to this rule, your membership points will expire 4 years after the checkout date of the stay for which new points have been added to your account.
Will Wyndham Sell My Points?
Wyndham provides a resale opportunity for members who own timeshare points. Through this program, Wyndham sells your timeshare points via online brokers if you no longer want to use the points. You may also receive proceeds from this sale depending on the kind of financial obligations you have in your timeshare account. However, the sale of your Wyndham points is of course done with your permission and only if you are willing.
Can I Sell My Wyndham Points?
Yes. You can sell your Wyndham points with online miles brokers. Before you select a miles broker, it’s important to do thorough research to understand how your data will be protected, the quality of service you will get, ease of selling, and of course, the rate you will receive in exchange for your hard-earned Wyndham points. MilesBuyer provides the maximum value for your Wyndham points along with a 5-star service and high data security standards.
How Much Do Wyndham Points Sell for?
Given the exceptional benefits of Wyndham points and their high demand, Wyndham points sell for lucrative rates. That being said, the value you will get for your Wyndham points also depends on the number of points you want to sell, seasonal price and demand fluctuations, etc. At MilesBuyer, we offer competitive pricing for your Wyndham miles. We buy all quantities of Wyndham points and offer higher rates for points sold in bulk.
How Do I Sell My Wyndham Points?
MilesBuyer offers a simple and straightforward process of selling your Wyndham points which can be completed in a couple of steps as mentioned below:
- Fill out the contact form at the top of this page. Ensure that you have not mistyped your contact information because we will use it to reach out to you.
- We will contact you to discuss the price you expect and the price we can offer you. Our rates are reasonable and are set in a way that provides the maximum value to you.
- Once we reach an agreement, we will verify your account first and then send the cash to your PayPal account. Our pre-payment service has been put in place to ensure that you face no hassle with payment.
- We will then use your account to book hotel stays for our clients. On completion, your account will be returned to you.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-511-0315 and one of our executives will guide you through the proces